Dear Newton Chapter Moms,
Our September Roller Kingdom Jack & Jill Day was fantastic and we are off to a great start for this 2014 - 2015 program year! You all are bringing renewed energy and fresh ideas.
This year we will:
· Continue to strive to make every month’s age group activity a “value-add” enriching event for our children and teens
· Use our individual gifts, talents and resources to benefit Newton chapter
· Collaborate with our sister chapter Boston for Black History Month by bringing an award-winning filmmaker to discuss identity with our middle school students and teens and teach our elementary students our history through a program offered by the National Black Doll Museum
· Learn about how we can best use our legislative voices and power
· Give back through community service activities
· Deepen our knowledge of Jack & Jill by engaging on the regional level and participating in regional conferences (cluster, teen conference and regional convention)
· Introduce, install and integrate new moms into Newton chapter
· Develop young and new Moms for Jack & Jill leadership
· Have fun together
Please continue to respect and be kind to one another. Thank you for your support.
Yours in Jack and Jill,
Jennifer B. DaSilva
Jennifer Bancroft DaSilva